Digital Marketing strategist with years’ of progressive experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, digitalization and project management accomplished at creative online campaigns, online branding, social media management, web and mobile development, e-commerce, project management, and by collaborating effectively with different stakeholders. Ready to take complex assignments, meet tight deadlines and deliver superior performance.
My specialties are:
– Ecommerce, Digital Marketing and Digitalization Projects
– Developing and Leading high performance teams
– Organic and Paid Search Engine Marketing
– Conceptualization, Planning, Execution and Monitoring of online brand and product campaigns to generate right voice of share and leads respectively utilizing social media and other online platforms including online reputation management.
– Keeping the Website online presence on the cutting edge of media, technology and design. Incorporate best practices from across the world into the website.
– Digital Content Management, Mobile Marketing and E-mail Marketing
– Mobile Application Development for customer engagement, utility and ease of use
– Web Analytics and Reporting along with Stakeholders and Project Management to ensure timely and clean delivery of online campaigns and projects.
Below are some of my recent achievements:
– Achieved 100% growth in website traffic to website in 3 years
– Jointly worked with Web Sales team and achieved sales growth year on year
– Received Best Digital Marketing Professional award and Best Mobile Application Award 2013 at World Brand Congress, CMO Council, October 2013 in Mumbai
1. My content is for information purposes only and should not substitute advice from professionals.
2. All the trademark names belongs to their respective owners and I use their names for reference purpose only.
3. This is my personal blog. The views expressed on it’s posts or pages are mine alone and not those of my employer unless clearly mentioned.
4. Please do check validity of contents before following/using them as technology changes everyday and if you follow an old post or page then you might not get proper/recent information.
5. If there is an external link on this blog then I am not able to control the contents of that external link as contents on external link might be changed at times and I am not aware of such changes in advance.
6. I do take care of comments properly for the blog but I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on my blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
7. This blog contains information NOT to harm anyone. It’s my opinion, experience and advice, not counsel.
8. This blog uses auto-translation feature from Google and considering that language is a tricky thing, I can not be responsible for translation or interpretation of content via such automated translation as that is for quick help only.
9. If legal action is brought against my blog, I can only bear the damages with in the limit of Rs. 1,000 only. So this should be considered as the highest limit for all type of legal implications.